Microdermabrasion treatments are one of the great solutions used to resolve a number of skin problems. It helps to smooth out skin imperfections, discolorations and tends to slow down the aging process if done regularly at the interval of times. In order to avail the most out of the procedure, please follow the guide we have mentioned here.
What should be the frequency of the treatment?
Well, a number of dermatologists suggest that the frequency of your treatment must be two weeks apart. In addition to that, some professionals would suggest of having at least 6 to 12 sessions in order to encourage your skin rejuvenation. So, after completing the regimen of the treatment, you can further opt to go for microdermabrasion once in every 2 to 3 month, to keep the treatment effective.
What Is Microdermabrasion?
Here, microdermabrasion is a safe treatment procedure you can go for. It is also a non-invasive process that involves a handheld device having an exfoliation surface like a diamond’s head tip along with a vacuum suction in order to perform deep exfoliation on your skin.
So through the process, the layer of dead and dry skin cells is removed. This results in the stimulation of new and healthy skin cells having high levels of elastin and collagen.
How does the microdermabrasion treatment work by?:
- The treatment aims at targeting small skin areas and raising it a little.
- It then vacuums out the impurities from the targeted area.
- Then the aperture propels a stream of microcrystals into the patch of selected skin area.
- Lastly, it collects all the dry and dead skin cells and used crystal for a proper disposal method.
The treatment offers the following benefits:
- It minimizes the appearance of old acne scars
- It tends to soften up the fine wrinkles.
- It smoothens up the surface of the skin
- Effectively removes skin discoloration
- Reduces the presence of any large or clogged pores
What are the tips you can follow after microdermabrasion?
- Try to keep your skin clean and well-moisturized.
- Never scratch the itchy area after the treatment.
- If you notice a red spot that does not fade away with time, do not panic consult your specialist.
- Try to keep yourself away from sunlight and keep yourself hydrated.